– You alone can walk the inner path. Upanishads
– Many paths are possible; whichever path is sincerely travelled leads to inner peace. Bhagavad Gita 4.11.
– Whichever path you follow will lead to Me in the end. Your love will be returned with My love. Bhagavad Gita 4.1
– It is better to follow your own life purpose poorly, than to do another’s perfectly. You are safe from harm when you follow your own unique path. Bhagavad Gita 3.35
– Do not give up your own natural life path, even though it is flawed; all actions contain flaws, as fire is surrounded by smoke. Bhagavad Gita 18.48
– No effort is wasted and no gain is ever lst when on this path; even a little practice will shelter you from sorrow and protect you from your greatest fear. Bhagavad Gita 2.40